Through Professional Video Production Services, You can Inform, Educate, Promote Products and Services, Establish Your Expertise, Strengthen Your Brand, Save Valuable Time, and Grow Loyal Customers for Life
Quality Professional Video Production Provides the Following Benefits for Local Business:
- Build high-converting marketing funnels for sustainable growth.
- Helps you to build a strong company brand.
- Provides credibility and positions you as an expert.
- Builds trusting relationships that grow customers for life.
- Generates more revenue from new and repeat customers.
- Introduces new products and services.
- Provides powerful sales and marketing training tools.
- Saves money on marketing, advertising and training.
- Can be used to generate revenue from YouTube advertising.
WebPuzzleMaster Professional Video Production Services
Our video production services are customized to meet your needs. We can help with onsite video shoots when appropriate. Less expensive and highly effective strategies can be a combination of video clips recorded by you that we combine with other elements. Our scripting and consulting support help you to produce on your own, quality video segments that save you a fortune on video production. We also produce short 30-second video ads for local businesses. These can be an extremely effective and affordable lead generation strategy. Here is a partial list of what we do:
- Work with you to define video conversion goals and strategy for each video.
- With your input, script video with powerful engaging intro and call to action outro.
- Prepare storyboard plan for video.
- Integrate your video clips or collaborate with professional videographer for a shoot at your location.
- Hire professional talent for video productions and voice over narrations when needed.
- Sequence video clips with voice over, artwork and text overlays, adding animations and transitions between elements.
- Integrate professional voice over and background music when appropriate.
- Produce high quality animated video, sketch video or combination.
- Produce PowerPoint presentations that can be narrated by you or by a professional.
- Produce screen capture tutorials that can be narrated by you or by a professional.
What You Can Expect
Professional video always begin with a script and storyboard.
People respond best to video that is entertaining. This also applies to video for promotion, branding, information, demonstration and training purposes. Video production through a carefully crafted storyboard is the best way to assure that the message is professional, powerful and holds the attention of the viewer. Video for educational purposes can be long or short. Branding and promotional video should be less than 1-2 minutes whenever possible. Professional scripting eliminates wordiness and distracting ums and ahs. It assures delivery of a concise, logical and organized presentation that is persuasive and consistent with the video’s purpose.
An effective promotional video has a message that includes these elements:
- Interrupts the right target market and gets their attention (the hook).
- Quickly defines a significant problem or need for your market.
- Presents challenges with existing solutions.
- Introduces your company as the one with the best solution (USP).
- Establishes credibility and trust.
- Presents a no risk offer (free consultation, free trial period, money back guarantee, etc.)
- Concludes with a powerful call to action.
Video may contain a variety of engaging elements depending upon its purpose.
Video can be produced in a variety of formats that might include clips from live recordings, recorded PowerPoint, screen recordings for demonstration, artwork, text messages, animation, sketch video or a combination. These may be produced with background music and/or professional narration voice over. Video intros for branding and outros with a call to action are essential. Animations, overlays and transitions between elements make the video more interesting to viewers.
Everyone Wants to Create Viral Video.
But the reality is that most viral videos are short, entertaining, emotionally compelling and have massive appeal to a very large market.
Viral video is NOT what is needed for local business success.
What is important is that your video has great appeal for your local market who is searching keywords and keyword phrases for specific products and services that you provide. The video should closely match their search in getting them what they want or solving a problem they know they have. This may pertain to buying a new home; home improvement or maintenance needs; health and beauty; legal, insurance and financial services; or products and services related to sports, recreation and/or entertainment.
Video for local business must be effective and optimized with the appropriate keywords for your region, service and industry.
This is how you will make it available to your hot local market who is searching for what you provide. The most effective video is professional, engaging, informative, entertaining, emotionally compelling and short. People have a short attention span and they will lose interest if the video goes on for more than a minute or two. Once you have won them over, longer video with an educational purpose are more appropriate and acceptable. Each video should have a single conversion goal that is aligned with your marketing funnel.
Your video can be syndicated via software and strategies that get viewers to become subscribers to your YouTube channel, add their comments and share with their social media contacts. Video can and should also be available from your website and blog, Google Plus Local Business Page, and social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
Google’s AdWords program includes an opportunity to show your video ad to targeted groups within your local area for a fraction of the cost of PPC. Ads display prior to the start of a video that is selected from YouTube search results. If the viewer closes the ad prior to 30 seconds, there is no charge. If they view the full 30 seconds or click the ad, the cost is nominal – well under a dollar. If and when you monetize your channel, advertisers’ ads display prior to the start of your video.
We script and storyboard a 30 second video with a single conversion goal that is mutually defined. The video may be your recorded headshot message alone, or your voice in combination with artwork and slides that we prepare with transitions and background music.
The effectiveness of your video ad will be determined by the quality of the ad and the quality of the landing page when the visitor clicks. We also prepare quality mobile friendly high converting landing pages to help our clients get the best results from their advertising dollars.