With 90% of searches coming from Google, including a preference for high authority local directory and social media sites, it makes sense to pay attention to Google’s algorithms that include:
What Local Businesses and Professionals Must Know About Online Marketing to Get and Stay Ahead of Their Competition
In this INFORMATION AGE where the internet is a superhighway, the ONLINE environment has become the main place where people search for all types of local products and services and make buying decisions.
Unfortunately, too many local businesses are being left behind because they are not meeting Google's algorithms. They have ineffective information online, citation errors, and limited, negative, and old reviews without responses. All of this is costing them business.
Request a Free Consultation
We value your privacy & would never spam you.
6 Important Factors for Local Business Online Marketing Success
A Mobile-Friendly High-Converting Website
Accurate information on 70+ local directories, map sites, social media sites, and apps used by 250 million users/daily.
Powerful Content Across the Web
Positive Reviews on Google, Yelp, Facebook, and Top Industry-Specific Sites
Engaging your Market in Social Media
Top Search Engine Rankings
Are You Blowing Through a Marketing Budget without Results?
Here's What Every Local Business Owner Must Know:
- 90% of all searches are done on Google, making Google ranking extremely important.
- A good mobile-friendly website rich in compelling content is vital but is only one piece of what is needed online.
- There need to be accurate, enhanced listings for each location of the business and for each owner and/or a key employee within the company.
- Google penalizes you for citation errors in name, address, phone number within 70+ local directories, map sites, social media sites, and local apps used by more than 250 million people daily.
- Reviews in sites like Google, Yelp, and Facebook are essential for local businesses and those providing professional services within a local area.
- Reviews that aren’t current have a low value to Google.
- One negative review can cost a business 30 customers and the people they would recommend to their friends and family.
- Google is looking for responses to validate authenticity and show that you care about your customers.
- Video is the most important type of content with more than 5 billion views daily on YouTube. People much prefer to watch a video than to read.
- SEO is extremely important for a local business website and will produce significant traffic if the site is ranked on page one of Google for the most important keywords.
Google's Ranking Factors and What They Mean to You
- Mobile-Friendly Website – site visitors have an optimum viewing experience from every device including desktop, laptop, tablets, and smartphones.
- Relevance – a lot of relevant content tagged in a way search engines can read (Schema) everywhere across the web.
- Distance – the relative distance of the searcher from the location of the business.
- Prominence – mainly review and clear-data-signals (all data is accurate across the web on all sites, social networks, and directories)
- Current reviews are given a higher search engine ranking
- Responding to reviews is a measure of authenticity and used by Google for ranking.
Who Needs Reviews?
All local businesses and professionals need reviews in each location where they operate. Key individuals within the company also need reviews. Here’s why… Information about the company, employees, services, and reviews may vary considerably from one location to the next. This is information used by customers in making a buying decision. Customers will also seek out reviews and information for key people within the business who they are interested in doing business with. This might be a CPA within an accounting firm for example. Local businesses in all their locations and key people within the company need an easy way of distributing their information online, keeping it accurate, and managing reviews.
Some Important Statistics and Facts About Reviews
According to Forbes, online reviews have a significant impact on decisions made by people looking for all types of local business and professional services. Their research found that:
- 90% of people use reviews as their first step before visiting a business.
- 84% of people trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation.
- 74% of consumers say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more.
- Every one star increase in a Yelp rating means a 5 to 9% increase in revenue.
- Review sites most important to local businesses include Yelp, Google, Facebook and Industry specific sites.
What Forbes says About Negative Reviews
Bad reviews can be even worse for a business than no reviews. They can damage brand loyalty and quickly repel would-be customers and clients. The damage may be insignificant but more often, negative comments in an online review can send droves of potential customers looking elsewhere to spend their money.
The damage is proportionate to the number of negative reviews. After reading a single negative review, 22% of consumers reported they will not buy from that business. That number increases to 59% after three and 70% after four or more negative reviews.
More Review Data
VentureBeat, an American technology site reporting news, data, and analysis, reported that only 2% of consumers are likely to use a business with no reviews or ratings. They compare this to companies with positive reviews who convert 183% more new business then companies with negative or no reviews.
The Best Local Business Online Marketing Solution Combines Directory Listings, Review Management, Social Media and SEO
What if you could have an automated real-time review monitoring system detecting reviews on all major local search and review sites? And this system would include a built-in review responding via pre-approved templates. An automated review builder is designed to help you to avoid negative reviews, share positive reviews, track customer and client feedback, and send initial and reminder emails to customers who do not respond to your survey. Positive reviews automatically get published in the sites that are most important to your company while negative reviews funnel customer feedback back to you with an opportunity to follow up. Part of this extraordinary system is local listing management including enhanced directory listings with an ability to easily correct all inaccuracies, duplicates and missing listings on the most important local sites.
Also included for easy management and to boost your revenues through online marketing is:
- Tracking social conversations across the web filtered through Geo-Fenced proximities, analyzing sentiment, highlighting issues to address, and providing 1 click access to participate in the conversation.
- Providing an automatic benchmark for each location against your local competitors.
- Tracking local rankings, organic web rankings, and measure conversions from each marketing initiative.
- Affording page 1 rankings on Google Maps for important keywords.
- Providing an easy method to geotag pictures, video, and captions from all major social and search directories and help more people in your local area to find your practice.
You also get advanced reporting and analysis with daily and live email alerts. A hallmark feature is integrated artificial intelligence through integrated PULSE technology. This reads, analyzes, and reports learnings about your locations and brand(s). This can identify key topics driving better client experiences and predicting client needs and wants to result in increased loyalty and greater revenues.
Success through Pay per Performance Local SEO that Ranks You to Page 1 of Google
A Zero Risk Program with #1 Google Rankings or You Don't Pay
- Commitment to Page 1 Google Rankings or You Don’t Pay
- 10 or More Keywords or Keyword Phrases that You Choose
- Page 1 Ranking in Google Within 2-3 Months
- Maintain Your Page 1 Organic Google Ranking
- Pay When You Rank in the Top 10 Google Organic Spots for your Keywords (under paid advertising results)
- Your cost is a fraction of what you would pay a typical SEO agency with NO guarantees
- Work done by Certified SEO experts using only White Hat methods
- For Local and National Brands, Small and Big
- You replace your Top Competitors on Page 1 of Google!.
Make Your Local Business Google Ready to Achieve Top Performance and Results
Let us help you to achieve your greatest success online through a mobile-friendly high-converting website, accurate and powerful information on your website and in 70+ local sites, positive reviews in the sites that matter most, optional automated responses to reviews, and top search engine rankings.