Does the Copywriting on Your Website, Blog, Brochure and Other Sales and Marketing Print Media Help or Sabotage Your Image, Brand and Success?
The importance of well-written keyword optimized copy, formatted and designed to provide an engaging and meaningful customer experience, cannot be overstated. You can have the best product with the greatest benefits but that does not assure your online success.
Your online content must be crafted for your market with the right keywords to make it available in search results. Even more important, when people click on content (which may be a web page, blog post, video, press release or social media post), it must immediately draw them in and hold their attention (hook them). This is a very tall order and is every bit as important as the product or service you provide. That is where a company skilled in professional copywriting, layout and design, SEO, and strategic marketing planning becomes extremely important for your local business success.
Effective Copywriting Engages and Converts
Effective copywriting for sales and marketing is a difficult task. In just a few carefully chosen words, the writer must concisely interrupt and engage the reader with a clear message that is important to them. Ultimately it must solve the reader’s problem in the best possible way while answering all of their objections, conveying trust and credibility, and presenting a no risk offer.
Good copywriting, regardless of where it is being used will:
- Have a clear message on each marketing piece or page with a single conversion goal.
- Compel your reader/visitor to want to learn more.
- Target the ideal customer or market for the content.
- Include important content on top with benefits or consequences of not taking action.
- Set yourself apart from your competition.
- Include powerful testimonials or examples as well as facts.
- Include a writing style and content based on where it will be viewed.
- Include heading font styles to assure a consistent and engaging display of content.
- Be grammatically correct and free of spelling errors.
- Be easy to read and visually appealing.
- Includes prominent call-to-action elements for ordering, buying or requesting a quote.
- Provide a no risk offer.
- Provide incentives to take immediate action.
Whether for website content writing or for offline use, your copywriting should interrupt, engage, educate and convert your prospects into leads and customers. In most cases, you have only seconds to provide a hook that engages your reader and motivates them to take action from your web page, social media post, advertising or direct mail piece.
Copywriting for the web differs from print media in these respects:
- It is critical to integrate keywords that bring and keep the right market on the site.
- The appropriate heading font styles should be used for SEO.
- Include at least 300 words of keyword optimized content for SEO on each page.
- Keyword optimized Metatag titles and descriptions should be engaging and prompt clicks from search results.
- Content should properly display in different devices, monitor sizes and screen resolutions.
- Include formatting and design to peak interest, promote actions, and to limit scrolling.
Unlike print media where there is a limited amount of space for content, a web page offers opportunities to include unlimited content. If the content is not compelling, highly relevant and formatted for a positive user experience however, it is more likely to be distracting and drive visitors off the site.
Use of collapsible FAQs is an ideal solution for providing analytical readers with more in depth content that they are seeking prior to making a decision. This minimizes scrolling without limiting important content.
Ask these 3 Questions before hiring a copywriter for your website:
- Who will be entering and formatting the content (copy, images, video, testimonials)? Usually this is not the writer or the SEO company.
- Will the copywriter work with the SEO company to make sure the keywords and keyword density is correct? (Probably this is not going to happen either).
- Will your developer be entering and formatting the content? Is that company proficient in responsive layout and design, making sure that content displays in the right order on mobile devices? Does the developer know what is important for SEO? (Most developers are not designers and are not SEO experts).
Having one company provide copywriting, web design and development and SEO services means you are more likely to avoid these problems and get a much better result.
We are masterful copywriters that create high converting websites.
We know that the content on your website will determine your success. Without the right words, writing style, layout and SEO, readers won’t ever know that you’re the best company with the very products and services they need and want.
Our content is expertly written and formatted to provide an easy user experience from mobile phones to desktop computers. The content is informational in a conversational tone – never with a high pressure approach. Content is ordered in a logical sequence that compels the reader to take the appropriate action. We integrate strategies to capture leads in lists who are not ready to buy.
Request a free consultation and ask us what we can do to increase your business growth and ROI through our copywriting services.
WebPuzzleMaster Copywriting Services
- Website Content
- Blog Posts
- Press Releases
- White Papers
- Email Newsletters and Autoresponders
- Free Reports
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Video Scripts
- Social Media Content
Why Contact Us
Besides our strategic marketing plans created to meet your individual needs, we carefully craft the messaging on your site to make it apparent for readers that you are their best choice – exactly what they want and need. They will be motivated to take action right away. They will share glowing reviews about you with their friends, family and social media contacts. What will this investment be worth to your business growth? Call us or click the button below to request a free consultation now.