This project was a WordPress responsive website redeveloped for a water damage, mold remediation and restoration contractor in the SW Florida area where they was extensive competition. Although the client had provided services in this area for many years, all work was obtained through leads from insurance companies. They had no brand, appropriate website, social media presence, or marketing content. The project included a strategic plan for branding, content development, logo re-design, web design and development, video production, SEO, and PPC advertising. Email marketing with an incentive for a free digital report about contractor scams produced by WebPuzzleMaster, was integrated into the site. Social media profiles with cover artwork was created for Facebook Twitter, Google, and YouTube. Three – four blog posts were added monthly. The company started receiving leads by phone and inquiry form within a few weeks after site launch. The site was also ranking well for many relevant keywords on page 1 and 2 of Google as well as Google maps. The client found themselves overwhelmed with work due to Hurricane Irma and decided to hold off on advertising, blogging, social media, and other recommended strategies until they felt prepared to handle additional work.
The website was developed and customized from a WordPress responsive theme. Some of the special features included:
- Navigation with stylized sub-menus in categories display with a mega menu for desktop and laptop, and with a mobile menu for tablets and phones.
- Mobile friendly design for optimum display in all devices and screen resolutions.
- Custom service pages that include a category specific photo slider and/or video, inquiry form, text formatted with headlines, bullets and toggles for faqs.
- Mobile friendly form styling.
- Photo gallery that showcases all of the services grouped by category.
- Blog with index page that display a photo, excerpt and a link to view details. Initial posts written for project. Details were formatted as landing pages with text content, a call to action form, related posts and the ability to comment.
- A sharing tool was installed to allow for effective social media sharing from any page or post.
- Two video landing pages were created for PPC advertising for mold and water damage services.
- A job board was added and customized to include their job offerings and set up to deliver applicant resumes by email to the owner.
Mobile responsive Revolution Slider for home page created with multiple full width responsive slides. Each slide styled with artwork, messages and buttons to engage target market in mission, benefits, and promote click through actions to landing pages designed for lead conversions.
Content development for this project consisted of:
- Custom logo re-designed prepared as vector artwork in a variety of formats to support web, social media, and print usage.
- Professional written copy for pages, blog posts and all messaging for forms and autoresponders.
- Professionally written and formatted contractor scam free report as an incentive for email opt-ins.
- Professionally created graphics and editing of royalty free artwork.
- Custom coupon and ad creator developed to support creation of images in all sizes for use on site and in social media.
- Scripting for multiple videos based on a plan to produce 10 videos over a 12 month period.
Video production and marketing services included:
- Scripting for 10 videos related to water damage, mold remediation, burst pipe cleanup, contractor scams and more.
- Video production in a studio with green screen and teleprompter.
- Extensive video editing.
- Video optimization for YouTube.
- Video link building for two of the three videos produced before the client decided not to continue with video services.
- Videos added to website and syndicated through social media.
SEO Services included:
- Onsite keyword optimization in website and blog.
- Page and post content included meta tags, geo tags, cross linking and keyword rich permalinks.
- XML sitemap submitted to Google and Bing
- Google Analytics code integrated in site.
- Monthly link building
- IFTTT for syndication of blog content to numerous social bookmarks, blogs, and social media sites.
- Hosting on fully managed Linux server with firewall protection and ongoing virus scanning via Sucuri monitoring and malware removal services.
- All updates for WordPress, theme and plugins performed.
Ruth transformed my average looking web site into a “modern web site Picasso!” I receive compliments from almost everyone who visits my site exclaiming how informative it is and the lay out is so easy to navigate. The extra mile that Ruth will go to understand your business, translate that information to your web site then to create a eye catching informative theme is the secret to her success and my beautiful web site! Hire WebPuzzleMaster!