This project was a WordPress responsive website redeveloped for a water damage, mold remediation and restoration contractor in the SW Florida area where they was extensive competition. Although the client had provided services in this area for many years, all work was obtained through leads from insurance companies. They had no brand, appropriate website, social media presence, or marketing content. The project included a strategic plan for branding, content development, logo re-design, web design and development, video production, SEO, and PPC advertising. Email marketing with an incentive for a free digital report about contractor scams produced by WebPuzzleMaster, was integrated into the site. Social media profiles with cover artwork was created for Facebook Twitter, Google, and YouTube. Three – four blog posts were added monthly. The company started receiving leads by phone and inquiry form within a few weeks after site launch. The site was also ranking well for many relevant keywords on page 1 and 2 of Google as well as Google maps. The client found themselves overwhelmed with work due to Hurricane Irma and decided to hold off on advertising, blogging, social media, and other recommended strategies until they felt prepared to handle additional work.
The website was developed and customized from a WordPress responsive theme. Some of the special features included:
- Navigation with stylized sub-menus in categories display with a mega menu for desktop and laptop, and with a mobile menu for tablets and phones.
- Mobile friendly design for optimum display in all devices and screen resolutions.
- Custom service pages that include a category specific photo slider and/or video, inquiry form, text formatted with headlines, bullets and toggles for faqs.
- Mobile friendly form styling.
- Photo gallery that showcases all of the services grouped by category.
- Blog with index page that display a photo, excerpt and a link to view details. Initial posts written for project. Details were formatted as landing pages with text content, a call to action form, related posts and the ability to comment.
- A sharing tool was installed to allow for effective social media sharing from any page or post.
- Two video landing pages were created for PPC advertising for mold and water damage services.
- A job board was added and customized to include their job offerings and set up to deliver applicant resumes by email to the owner.
Mobile responsive Revolution Slider for home page created with multiple full width responsive slides. Each slide styled with artwork, messages and buttons to engage target market in mission, benefits, and promote click through actions to landing pages designed for lead conversions.
Content development for this project consisted of:
- Custom logo re-designed prepared as vector artwork in a variety of formats to support web, social media, and print usage.
- Professional written copy for pages, blog posts and all messaging for forms and autoresponders.
- Professionally written and formatted contractor scam free report as an incentive for email opt-ins.
- Professionally created graphics and editing of royalty free artwork.
- Custom coupon and ad creator developed to support creation of images in all sizes for use on site and in social media.
- Scripting for multiple videos based on a plan to produce 10 videos over a 12 month period.
Video production and marketing services included:
- Scripting for 10 videos related to water damage, mold remediation, burst pipe cleanup, contractor scams and more.
- Video production in a studio with green screen and teleprompter.
- Extensive video editing.
- Video optimization for YouTube.
- Video link building for two of the three videos produced before the client decided not to continue with video services.
- Videos added to website and syndicated through social media.
SEO Services included:
- Onsite keyword optimization in website and blog.
- Page and post content included meta tags, geo tags, cross linking and keyword rich permalinks.
- XML sitemap submitted to Google and Bing
- Google Analytics code integrated in site.
- Monthly link building
- IFTTT for syndication of blog content to numerous social bookmarks, blogs, and social media sites.
- Hosting on fully managed Linux server with firewall protection and ongoing virus scanning via Sucuri monitoring and malware removal services.
- All updates for WordPress, theme and plugins performed.
Ruth established an immediate connection with me, and took the time to understand the purpose of my business. She guided me through the writing process, and graciously stepped in to help and explain things when I felt overwhelmed. My website is exactly what I envisioned, and so much more. No detail is too small, and Ruth does what it takes to exceed her customer’s expectations. It is a great comfort knowing I have Ruth to manage my website and social media presence. Ruth is genuinely interested in her customer’s success. I will continue to use the services that Ruth and her company, WebPuzzleMaster, offer for my online presence. Any business looking to establish, or redefine, their online presence will be well served by Ruth’s talents, professionalism, and attention to detail.
Prior to working with Webpuzzlemaster, my website was poorly organized, overly wordy, and not optimized for search engine results. Webpuzzlemaster created a beautiful website that functions well on all devices and communicates seamlessly with my CMR system. They take a holistic marketing approach to creating websites, and taught me a lot about strategic web solutions. Most importantly, they took the time to truly understand my business and me personally. I can tell how much they care about making my business successful.
I highly recommend Ruth Kuttler and her company WebPuzzleMaster. Ruth has a command of web development and marketing, I can think of no better choice in my opinion. Besides innovation, she is a brilliant strategist and writer. She knows how to build mobile friendly sites that are beautiful, easy to navigate and get results. I have seen her use social media, email, SMS and viral sharing strategies to engage a market and keep them coming back. Ruth’s attention to detail and genuine interest in our success is truly what sets her company apart. It is why I will always use her company.
Having decades of experience with successful fundraising for schools and nonprofits, I was immediately impressed with Ruth Kuttler’s knowledge, skills and visionary thinking. She readily understood my mission and purpose and knew exactly what was needed to develop my project. Ruth’s design and development of Sports Market Builders website more than exceeded my expectations in strategy, layout, graphics, and content. Our synergistic ideas led to a partnership arrangement where my sports marketing concepts solved a major problem on a scalable city site she was developing to support local business growth. I have rarely met an individual with Ruth’s talents – she is highly creative, intuitive and trustworthy. Any local business would derive a great benefit from her services and her company WebPuzzleMaster.
I have known and worked with Ruth Kuttler for 20 years and have found her dedication to her craft and clients exceptional. The user friendly websites she builds are truly works of art – merging beautiful art and eye-catching graphics with powerful content. Ruth’s attention to detail is second to none. From font styles to paragraph spacing and graphic placement, everything must be in its proper place to produce the expected results. Creating websites that produce new customers and leads is a constantly evolving process – what used to work just last year doesn’t today and Ruth keeps up on the ever changing practices to drive traffic to a site and keep that traffic on the site. One of Ruth’s qualities I most love is her visionary thinking. After listening to the client’s needs, she takes the time to explain what will work for them, always thinking outside the box and taking advantage of the most advanced technology available. If you’re looking for a website to boost your presence in the market, you won’t be disappointed with Ruth’s efforts – she always exceeds the expectations of her clients
Ruth transformed my average looking web site into a “modern web site Picasso!” I receive compliments from almost everyone who visits my site exclaiming how informative it is and the lay out is so easy to navigate. The extra mile that Ruth will go to understand your business, translate that information to your web site then to create a eye catching informative theme is the secret to her success and my beautiful web site! Hire WebPuzzleMaster!
I have worked with Ruth for over 10 years she is the best. I wouldn’t trust anyone else to take care of my website. She is devoted to detail and really cares about her clients. I can honestly say she has never let me down and I have a beautiful website to prove it.
When it came time to redevelop my business website, I knew I needed to find a company that would make it easy and do a great job fast. When I choose Ruth Kuttler and her company WebPuzzleMaster, I knew I had made the right choice. Her planning alone helped me to get clear on profit centers that were best for my future growth. The design with a focus on mobile friendliness was incredible. She set up great profiles for all my social media which is helping me to connect with my market. I’m convinced that the organization and website content she wrote, edited and formatted is the reason I am coming up on page 1 and 2 for my best keywords after the site was live for only 1 month. And the traffic is converting into leads and customers! I’ve already made my investment back. My clients rave about the site, telling me how easy and informative it is – plus they love the design and all the before and after pictures. This is a web development company I highly recommend and will continue to do business with in the years to come.
As the property manager and listing agent for a commercial building, I was so impressed with the website and marketing for the property that was done by Ruth Kuttler and her company WebPuzzleMaster. I have seen a lot of websites and none come close to the work done by this company. The design is beautiful, mobile friendly and so well organized. There was very little that the owner and I had to do during website development – besides an incredible design, she managed to get all the right content and it was exactly what we needed. This is where I send prospective tenants for information. And after only a month or two, the site was ranking for many important keywords in Google, Yahoo and Bing. Ruth’s ongoing management is helping us to fill this building with the kind of tenants that will add value to the property and each other. I highly recommend Ruth.