This project was for the owners of a hair salon providing specialty services in Cape Coral Florida that included hair extensions, hair replacement and hair regrowth in addition to usual salon services. The project included logo design, a keyword optimized mobile responsive website, a WooCommerce store, a custom dynamic specials module, all content writing, professional artwork for social media sites, set up of Google My Business, and profiles in Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube.
A professional logo was designed as vector artwork with colors for creating a professional and engaging salon presence. The logo and colors were integrated into the website design and in cover artwork for all social media sites. The messaging in all platforms conveyed the selling features for this hair salon and what set their business apart from competitors in type of services, quality, and experience.
The website was developed and customized from a WordPress responsive theme that included a Woo-commerce store for sale of salon products. Some of the special features included:
- Navigation with stylized sub-menus in categories display in a desktop with a mobile menu for tablets and phones.
- Mobile friendly design for optimum display in all devices and screen resolutions.
- Service pages that include a category specific photo slider, text formatted with headlines, bullets, toggles, pricing tables, custom sidebars, and call to action buttons linked to a free consultation and make an appointment forms.
- Mobile friendly form styling.
- Categorized photo gallery that showcases all of the salon services.
- Dynamic specials section allows for the creation and editing of unlimited specials with countdown timers and downloadable custom vouchers. Each special can be easily managed in the admin and is designed to display with a category specific slider with superimposed countdown timer followed by text content, optional video and custom designed voucher for download. All specials have fixed permalinks to avoid broken links from expiration dates that can be easily modified along with content.
- Store developed using WooCommerce included an engaging storefront page and products categorized by product type as well as bundles with special pricing.
- Storefront displaying featured products, product gallery, and call out boxes to special sections of the site from the main shop page.
- Product template for displaying products in a consistent layout and design.
- Product details include large photos that open enlarged in a light-box, short and long product description, add on options that adjust price, product information and reviews, and a display of related products.
- Blog with index page that display a photo, excerpt and a link to view details. Initial posts written for project. Details were formatted as landing pages with sliders, text content, a call to action form, related posts and the ability to comment.
- A sharing tool was installed to allow for effective social media sharing from any page or post.
Mobile responsive slider created with a variety of mobile friendly slide formats. Each slide styled with artwork, messages and buttons to showcase services, engage visitors and promote click through actions to a landing page designed for conversions to leads and customers.
Content for this project consisted of:
- Professional written copy for pages, store, blog posts, social media profiles, social media posts,and all messaging for forms and autoresponders.
- Professionally created graphics and editing of royalty free artwork.
- Custom email template for MailChimp.
SEO Services included:
- Onsite keyword optimization in website and blog.
- Page and post content included meta tags, cross linking and keyword rich permalinks.
- XML sitemap submitted to Google and Bing
- Google Analytics code integrated in site.
- Initial keyword optimized social media profiles with local tags in images where appropriate.
- Hosting on fully managed Linux server with firewall protection and ongoing virus scanning via Sucuri monitoring and malware removal services.
- All updates for WordPress, theme and plugins performed.
- Site evaluation and troubleshooting for performance issues if identified.
- Specials content management.
When it came time to redevelop my business website, I knew I needed to find a company that would make it easy and do a great job fast. When I choose Ruth Kuttler and her company WebPuzzleMaster, I knew I had made the right choice. Her planning alone helped me to get clear on profit centers that were best for my future growth. The design with a focus on mobile friendliness was incredible. She set up great profiles for all my social media which is helping me to connect with my market. I’m convinced that the organization and website content she wrote, edited and formatted is the reason I am coming up on page 1 and 2 for my best keywords after the site was live for only 1 month. And the traffic is converting into leads and customers! I’ve already made my investment back. My clients rave about the site, telling me how easy and informative it is – plus they love the design and all the before and after pictures. This is a web development company I highly recommend and will continue to do business with in the years to come.Neil Koch
Fort Myers Hair Extensions Co-Owner