Local Business Marketing Success Formula Requires:
- An Effective Mobile Friendly Website through Quality Responsive Web Design
- Powerful Mobile Friendly Content on Website and Blog
- Powerful Content in Social Media Sites Important for Leads, Sales, and Networking
- Powerful Content in Local Business Directories
- A Strategy to Put You in Multiple Places on Page 1 of Google Search Results
- Strategies to Maximize ROI From Google AdWords & Remarketing
- Positive Reviews on Website and in Google+ Local, Yelp, and Facebook
- A Strategic System for Automated Follow Up
The Only Sustainable SEO is A Powerful Presence Across Multiple Search Engines with Keyword Optimized Website, Blog, YouTube Video, Directory and Social Media Content.
The most important places to show up in search results include:
- Siri for Access to Apple Users
- Yelp (Siri Search Results)
- Local Business Directories
- Business Website and Blog (Google organic results)
- Google Search – the New Yellow Pages
- Google Maps and Reviews
- Google Plus Local
- Google AdWords
Multiple Search Engines for Your Most Powerful Online Exposure
An Essential Part of Local Business Marketing Services is a High Converting Responsive Web Design
More About Responsive Web Design
- A responsive web design is the only type of web design that is indexed and included in Google search results.
- When the site is accessed by a mobile user (smartphone and/or tablet), it will automatically provide an alternate view of the content, depending upon the device and orientation (vertical vs. horizontal).
- Not all responsive web design is of an acceptable quality. Good responsive design requires extensive testing and coding adjustments for display issues that commonly arise across browsers, screen resolutions, devices and mobile orientations.
- Even customized responsive themes may require coding adjustments for an optimum display in all devices.
Responsive Web Design FAQs
Mobile websites provide an alternate, shortened and separate version of the main site. It is configured to display only for mobile users. It is no longer possible to optimize a mobile website and get it to rank in Google. Mobile websites provide very limited information. A user is prompted to click a link and visit the main site for more information.
Most mobile users will not stay on a website where it is difficult to view the contest. They will also refrain from sharing or recommending the site to their contacts. When a visitor clicks from a mobile site to the main site, it is essential that their entire experience is mobile friendly.
Responsive design adjusts the display automatically for all users including desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones and in all orientations. This provides users with an optimum experience from a single site. Contents can be adjusted or removed by developers to enhance the mobile friendly experience in phones and tablets.
Responsive web design is the only type of mobile friendly web design that is indexed by Google. It is essential to discontinue use of a mobile website to avoid the Google penalty for the responsive main site.
- A responsive web design is indexed and is searchable by Google.
- Since only one website is needed, it saves time and money on management and hosting costs.
- A responsive design is mobile friendly. If the content and design is engaging and powerful, it will produce more lead and customer conversions and a higher ROI.
Mobile apps are not mobile websites and should not be used to replace a business website. Mobile Apps can provide significant revenues and ROI for local businesses who have properly developed apps with incentives for use and strategies for ongoing conversions. Unlike a website that is available for all users on the web from any browser, apps are only for mobile users and must be downloaded and installed. Unless they are hybrid apps, they require separate development for Apple, Android and Window devices.
Although mobile apps can be similar in design and functionality to a mobile website (which is not a responsive design), their real value comes from push notifications to an SMS text opt-in list. A mobile user must agree to receive text messages via push notifications. Text messages have an open rate greater than 98% open rate. This has tremendous implications for branding, revenue and ROI.
One of the main CMS platforms for responsive web design is WordPress. Because of the trend in mobile marketing, many WordPress developers shifted to responsive design for their themes and plugins. There remains tremendous variation in the quality, ease of management, functionality, and display of contents for different themes. Even when the best themes are used, a great deal of customization by an expert web developer is needed to produce a high quality project.
The answer will depend on your project, your goals and your budget. Customized WordPress themes are suitable for most business websites. WordPress is a blog that automatically pings search engines when new content is added. WordPress can be enhanced with plugins that support almost every need – eCommerce, testimonials, sliders, calendars, banner ads, interactive and opt-in forms, bulk email marketing, social media follow and sharing, and much more.
The quality of the project will be based on the theme used and the skills and creativity of the web developer. Unlike custom development that is expensive and time consuming, projects from customized themes can be developed in a much shorter time and at a significantly lower cost.
Custom plugins can also be incorporated in WordPress projects – plugins such as downloadable coupons, sophisticated event modules, rewards for social media sharing, and bulk SMS text messaging to name a few.
Our expert team is capable of producing advanced web design and development projects from customized WordPress themes and custom development. Our projects are designed to generate results and produce a substantial ROI for our clients.
We know that the #1 problem for local business owners is not enough business from a steady stream of quality leads and customers. Our primary mission is to help local businesses acquire and retain loyal customers as they strengthen their brand and reputation. The local business marketing services we provide are designed to accomplish that mission.
WebPuzzleMaster is an innovator, adapting to trends that are critical for local business success. We were one of the first web companies to develop responsive websites – even before Google penalized sites that were not mobile friendly. We were years ahead of other web design and development companies – most barely knew what responsive web design was all about. Over the past several years, we have refined our skills and knowledge, producing some of the best responsive web design projects.
But our website development is only one aspect of the comprehensive services we provide that results in extraordinary projects and results. We begin with a strategic marketing plan based on our client’s goals, needs and budget. We produce content – copy, artwork, designs and conversion strategies.
Our knowledge of WordPress is also top rate – we prefer this content management platform because of its robust performance in Google and versatility in offering the best functionality for the lowest costs. Visit our portfolio to view some of our responsive web design projects. Then request a free consultation and let us show you what we can do to take your business to the next level of profitability.
What to Expect from WebPuzzleMaster Local Business Marketing Services
We are a full service web design, development, branding and marketing agency. Our skills, experience and strategies help our clients by targeting their ideal customers, and generating quality leads who convert into loyal customers for life. Through effective branding, marketing, and advertising that works best in today’s mobile, video and social online environment, we help local businesses achieve market domination with sustainable growth. If you are looking for local business marketing services that will put you in front of your competition, make you a leader in your market and maximize your ROI, contact us for a free consultation and proposal.