This project was for a local Florida wedding officiant and wedding planner providing services in the SW Florida area. With very little ongoing marketing, this site produces one to three leads every day.
The website was developed and customized from a WordPress responsive theme. Some of the special features included:
- Navigation with stylized sub-menu in services category display in a desktop with a mobile menu for tablets and phones.
- Mobile friendly design for optimum display in all devices and screen resolutions.
- Service pages that include a category specific photo slider, text formatted with headlines, bullets, toggles, and.tabs. Conversion incentives include testimonials, inquiry and free gift forms.
- Mobile friendly form styling.
- Photo gallery that showcases all of the services grouped by category.
- Blog with index page that display a photo, excerpt and a link to view details. Initial posts written for project. Details were formatted as landing pages with text content, a call to action form, related posts and the ability to comment.
- A sharing tool was installed to allow for effective social media sharing from any page or post.
Mobile responsive slider created with a variety of mobile friendly slide formats. Each slide styled with artwork, messages and buttons to showcase services, engage visitors and promote click through actions to a landing page designed for conversions to leads and customers.
Content for this project consisted of:
- Professionally written keyword optimized copy for pages, blog posts and all messaging for forms and autoresponders.
- Meta tags for all major content pages and posts.
- Professionally created graphics and editing of royalty free artwork.
- Produced heartfelt overview video with background music to showcase wedding services. YouTube video embedded on home page.
- Enhanced content for Yext local directory listings to include general set up, and about and services content.
SEO Services included:
- Onsite keyword optimization in website and blog.
- Page and post content included meta tags, cross linking and keyword rich permalinks.
- XML sitemap submitted to Google and Bing
- Google Analytics code integrated in site.
- Hosting on fully managed Linux server with firewall protection and ongoing virus scanning via Sucuri monitoring and malware removal services.
- All updates for WordPress, theme and plugins performed.
I have worked with Ruth for over 10 years she is the best. I wouldn’t trust anyone else to take care of my website. She is devoted to detail and really cares about her clients. I can honestly say she has never let me down and I have a beautiful website to prove it.Suzanne Totterdale, Wedding Officiant and Planner