This project was a WordPress responsive website redeveloped for a roofing, siding and window contractor in the Greater Boston area. The project included logo design, branding, web design and development, online SEO, and all content writing and formatting. The client is provided with leads for his siding services. Although there is no ongoing SEO, he does receive leads from his website on a regular basis.
The website was developed and customized from a WordPress responsive theme. Some of the special features included:
- Navigation with stylized sub-menus in categories display in a desktop with a mobile menu for tablets and phones.
- Mobile friendly design for optimum display in all devices and screen resolutions.
- Custom service pages that include a category specific photo slider, text formatted with headlines, bullets, toggles, and.tabs. Conversion incentives include testimonials, and an inquiry form.
- Mobile friendly form styling.
- Photo gallery that showcases all of the services grouped by category.
- Blog with index page that display a photo, excerpt and a link to view details. Initial posts written for project. Details were formatted as landing pages with text content, a call to action form, related posts and the ability to comment.
- A sharing tool was installed to allow for effective social media sharing from any page or post.
Mobile responsive Revolution Slider for home page created with a variety of slide formats for desktop, laptop, tablet and phones. Each slide styled with artwork, messages and buttons to engage target market in mission, benefits, and promote click through actions to landing pages designed for lead conversions.
Content development for this project consisted of:
- Custom logo designed prepared as vector artwork in a variety of formats to support web and print usage.
- Professional written copy for pages, blog posts and all messaging for forms and autoresponders.
- Professionally created graphics and editing of royalty free artwork.
- Custom voucher plugin developed to support specials with expiration dates, countdown timers and downloadable coupons.
SEO Services included:
- Onsite keyword optimization in website and blog.
- Page and post content included meta tags, cross linking and keyword rich permalinks.
- XML sitemap submitted to Google and Bing
- Google Analytics code integrated in site.
- Hosting on fully managed Linux server with firewall protection and ongoing virus scanning via Sucuri monitoring and malware removal services.
- All updates for WordPress, theme and plugins performed.
Ruth transformed my average looking web site into a “modern web site Picasso!” I receive compliments from almost everyone who visits my site exclaiming how informative it is and the lay out is so easy to navigate. The extra mile that Ruth will go to understand your business, translate that information to your web site then to create a eye catching informative theme is the secret to her success and my beautiful web site! Hire WebPuzzleMaster!John O’Brien
Roofing Siding Window Contractor