This project was for the new owner of an old 52,000 SF professional office park where substantial improvements and renovations were underway in preparation for leasing. I was responsible for branding and online marketing. Based on research, I proposed that we brand the office space for health, fitness and beauty. I facilitated the selection of a first rate commercial real estate broker and listing agent for the project and brought in an experienced videographer to produce an overview video and some additional videos to showcase individual spaces. This became our team. I developed a logo, keyword optimized mobile responsive website and social media profiles in Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube. The SEO and social media marketing work produced top rankings for more than 20 local keyword phrases in Google, Yahoo and Bing within two months of site launch. We are well on our way to fill the building with our target market of health related professionals.
A professional logo was designed as vector artwork to match the building colors with a clean royalty free font style. The project also included the design of a business card for the listing agent and a trifold brochure for distribution at the executive offices and during live events to market the property. The logo and colors were integrated into the website design and in cover artwork for all social media sites.
The messaging in all platforms conveyed the selling features for this property: a well maintained and newly renovated building in a prime Bonita Springs location with security enhancements and ample parking. A major feature was the absence of costly impact fees and targeting to a health, fitness and beauty market with upscale clients. This provided opportunities for professional networking and cross referrals among tenants.
The website was developed and customized from a WordPress responsive theme. Some of the special features included:
- Navigation that made it easy to view details for each vacant space and complete an inquiry form without leaving the page.
- Mobile friendly form styling.
- Custom layout for property detail pages that included a slideshow, description, video, inquiry form and general leasing information.
- Photo gallery that showcased all of the available spaces for lease.
- Call center form that was embedded in their system to allow the call center to complete phone inquiries that were retained within the site’s admin and delivered through the site’s mail system.
- Blog with index page that displayed a photo, excerpts and a link to view details. Post details were written and formatted as landing pages with sliders, text content, a call to action form, related posts and the ability to comment.
- A sharing tool was installed to allow for effective social media sharing from any page or post.
Mobile responsive slider created with a variety of mobile friendly slide formats. Each slide styled with artwork, messages and buttons to showcase services, engage visitors and promote click through actions to a landing page designed for conversions to leads and customers.
Content for this project consisted of:
- Professional written copy for pages, blog posts, social media profiles, social media posts,and all messaging for forms and autoresponders.
- Copy and layout of content for a trifold brochure.
- Copy and layout of content for a double-sized business card.
- Professionally created graphics and editing of royalty free artwork.
- Management of video created for the project by a professional videographer.
Ongoing marketing and SEO included:
- Onsite and offsite keyword optimization with local tags in images and hashtags where appropriate.
- Page and post content included meta tags, cross linking and keyword rich permalinks.
- XML sitemap submitted to Google and Bing
- YouTube channel and video optimization.
- Sharing post content in project’s social media sites.
- Joining communities and sharing content with local businesses, realtors and property managers.
- Social bookmarking and link building.
- Google Analytics custom reports.
- Custom keyword tracking reports.
- Hosting on fully managed Linux server with firewall protection and ongoing virus scanning via Sucuri monitoring and malware removal services.
- All updates for WordPress, theme and plugins performed.
- Site evaluation and troubleshooting for performance issues if identified.
- Content updates as needed.
As the property manager and listing agent for a commercial building, I was so impressed with the website and marketing for the property that was done by Ruth Kuttler and her company WebPuzzleMaster. I have seen a lot of websites and none come close to the work done by this company. The design is beautiful, mobile friendly and so well organized. There was very little that the owner and I had to do during website development – besides an incredible design, she managed to get all the right content and it was exactly what we needed. This is where I send prospective tenants for information. And after only a month or two, the site was ranking for many important keywords in Google, Yahoo and Bing. Ruth’s ongoing management is helping us to fill this building with the kind of tenants that will add value to the property and each other. I highly recommend Ruth.