This custom development project is a deal, event and contest membership site developed and owned by WebPuzzleMaster Digital Marketing Agency. This multi-modular project is under development with an expected launch date sometime in 2019. The mission of the project is to build strong communities through an affordable paid member program for local businesses, and a free member partner program for nonprofits and schools, while adding tremendous value for consumers using the site.
CityDealsNetworkFL.com, an innovative, high-tech, mobile-friendly and fully automated website for Southwest Florida, is a prototype designed to be scalable for future expansion in other locations. The site includes a broad range of categories including auto, boat, rv; health, fitness, beauty; home and real estate; hospitality, professionals, pets and entertainment.
Built-in technology, tools, and automation are designed to help business members to increase sales and profits, generate quality leads, attract new local customers, sell more to existing customers, increase company branding, enhance their online reputation, reduce advertising costs, and support their local community.
The site provides many powerful ways for business members to significantly increase their market share for a very small monthly investment. These include a powerful search engine, dynamic deal pages with a unique QR code and static URL, informative bio pages, and the ability to design and send coupons, sponsor contests, sell in a marketplace, and promote events with registration. There is also an opportunity to participate in targeted banner advertising.
Along with ongoing advertising, SEO, social media, email and SMS marketing by CityDealsNetworkFL.com (CDN), all members benefit from traffic generated through site promotion by members to their prospects and customers. Powerful applications allow members to manage their own deal and bio pages, products for sale and events. They can create and promote coupons and other promotions that are easily scheduled and sent through email and SMS marketing systems that integrate with the site’s targeted email and SMS opt-in lists.
Nonprofits and schools who participate for free, receive residual income from a business member sponsorship program and other income from sales and fundraising strategies. Through partner pages, these organizations can promote and enroll sponsors, sell products, promote events, and use creative strategies to generate more income from sponsor promotions. Like business members, partner organizations can use the site’s targeted email and SMS lists for their promotions.
A professional logo prepared from vector artwork with consistent colors was used in a variety of formats on the website, in email autoresponders and in social media. A city scape photo was prepared in Photoshop with blended options and filters as a branded background used in multiple places in the project. Custom banner ads were designed to promote opt-in email list conversions for deals in specific categories.
This is a responsive website development project where all content on front and back end adjusts automatically to provide desktop, laptop, tablet and phone users an optimum mobile friendly experience.
- Navigation with stylized sub-menus in categories display in a desktop with a mobile menu for tablets and phones.
- Mobile friendly form styling.
- All front end and back end content for customers, business members and partner members displays in a mobile friendly view. Front end content includes all pages, categorized deal post pages, partner post pages, events, marketplace products, featured member content, and blog posts.
- All backend content for customers, business members and partner members displays in a mobile friendly view. Back end content for customers allows for account and product order management. Back end content for business members allows for management of account info and all content for deal page, bio page, events, coupons, products to sell, blog post submissions, email blasts and bulk sms text messaging. Back end content for partner members allows for management of account info and all content for partner page, bio page, events, coupons, products to sell, email blasts and bulk sms text messaging.
This site was planned as a prototype to be scalable for producing large numbers of city sites with identical features and functionality.
APIs for Multiple Site Use
Some development was created to accommodate current and future projects. In these cases, specific data fields within a city site is made available through an API. This is the case with top page images for deal pages, bio pages and events. Webinar forms from the main site send data through an API to an event site in a subfolder of the root domain that is designed for all city site webinars.
Custom plugins and software were developed to support a variety of marketing, sales and promotional activities.
Deal and Partner Page Custom Plugins
- Dynamic deal and partner pages display in category specific paginated index page with thumbnail, title, teaser text and read more link.
- Dynamic deal page details within specific categories display with template driven content managed by business members.
- Dynamic partner pages under fundraising category display with template driven content managed by member schools or nonprofits.
- Each member creates a unique username that becomes a static permalink for their deal or partner page. They can modify the contents on their page but the URL will never change. The system automatically creates a branded QR code that when scanned, produces the deal or partner page.
- Autoresponders for deal and partner pages is incorporated.
Live and Webinar Event Custom Plugins
All events are available from the main site in the calendar and within custom post types created for events. More details about events include:
- Dynamic live and webinar events display on index page with thumbnail image, title, date and time, teaser text and read more link.
- Events can be filtered for live and webinar with more advanced filters for consumer, business, school and nonprofit.
- Dynamic event details display with template driven content managed by member and include registration form with list building and autoresponder functionality..
- Advanced webinar software displays event promotional information with countdown timer and registration form. Registrations produce a thank you page where event can be added to a calendar.
- Registrants for live and webinar events are rewarded with a gift (coupon created in system by member) for sharing in Facebook, Twitter, or Google.
- Events display on home page and on all pages in a sidebar calendar.
- Events can be edited, rescheduled, cloned or deleted.
- Full autoresponder functionality is integrated with events.
Marketplace Custom Plugin
- A marketplace displays member and fundraiser products for sale within categories.
- The main marketplace place includes a rotating slider on the top that randomly features product deals. Each slide is linked to product details where it can be purchased.
- Products can be simple products or include variations with or without a price difference.
- Products include a large image, pricing info, description, terms and conditions, add to cart button and related products.
- Products can be edited or cloned and modified as needed.
- Merchants can view revenue and orders, communicate with customers, get reports and pay themselves.
- Autoresponders for merchants and customers is incorporated.
Coupon Generator Software
Business and Partner members can use the site’s coupon generator to easily create mobile responsive downloadable coupons that can be redeemed per the member’s requirements. More about coupons:
- Placeholder fields provide examples. Entered data automatically replaces the placeholder info and displays in real time in the coupon generator image.
- 5 color combinations can be selected.
- There are no limits to the numbers of coupons that a member can create.
- Coupons can be used on deal and partner pages and can be used as rewards for sharing events in social media. Coupons can be sent easily through the site’s email blast template and bulk SMS text message system.
- Coupon fields include title, tagline, offer, image (from library), price, expiration date, and terms and conditions.
- Coupons can be edited, viewed, downloaded or deleted.
Email Blast Template
Business members and partners can easily access the site’s email blast template generator and schedule mobile friendly email blasts to selected opt-in lists. Emails are sent using the site’s Mailchimp account. More about email blasts:
- Site visitors have multiple options to opt in and get deals, events and contest info by email in a wide range of categories.
- Subscription requires a double opt-in to comply with state and national laws.
- Members can view subscriber numbers in each of the site’s lists and select the list they wish to use.
- Members specify the date and time for their email blast.
- The template is branded to CityDealsNetworkFL.com with dynamic fields for the member’s logo, title, description, image or coupon, social media links and contact information.
- Email blasts can be viewed, cloned and edited.
Bulk SMS Text Messaging
The site’s bulk SMS system sends text messages through a trustworthy 3rd party international SMS company. A custom API sends data to be delivered through the SMS system at a scheduled date and time. More about SMS:
- Site visitors have multiple options to opt in and get deals, events and contest info by SMS in a wide range of categories.
- Visitors must agree to terms and conditions for SMS to comply with national laws.
- Members can view subscriber numbers in each of the site’s SMS lists and select the list they wish to use.
- Members specify the date and time for their SMS delivery.
- As the text message is entered in the field, the system counts and limits the number of characters.
- Members can easily attach a coupon to their SMS.
Two custom sliders were created with the following functionality:
- Home page slider is designed to attract subscribers for category specific email opt-in lists. Each slide includes a large image with title and link to a page for list building purposes.
- Featured deal slider is designed to feature deal pages for Gold business members. It includes the member’s current deal image and title, and links to the member’s deal page. This slider displays on thank you pages received by subscribers when they opt-in to the site’s email lists.
Content for this project consisted of:
- Professionally written copy for pages, terms and conditions, email system, social media profiles and posts, and all messaging for forms and autoresponders.
- Copy and layout of promotional flyer for project
- Copy and layout of business cards
- Professionally created graphics and editing of royalty free artwork.
- Video production and editing.
Ongoing marketing and SEO:
- Onsite and offsite keyword optimization with local tags in images and hashtags where appropriate.
- Integration of keywords on static pages.
- Tag fields in admin for internal search functionality.
- Google and Bing XML sitemap
- YouTube channel and video optimization.
- Sharing post content in project’s social media sites.
- Joining appropriate communities and sharing content.
- Social bookmarking and link building.
- Google Analytics custom reports.
- Custom keyword tracking reports.
- Project hosted on fully managed Linux server with firewall protection and ongoing virus scanning via Sucuri monitoring and malware removal services.
- All updates managed by development team.
- Site evaluation and troubleshooting for performance issues if identified.
- Content updates as needed.
Ruth established an immediate connection with me, and took the time to understand the purpose of my business. She guided me through the writing process, and graciously stepped in to help and explain things when I felt overwhelmed. My website is exactly what I envisioned, and so much more. No detail is too small, and Ruth does what it takes to exceed her customer’s expectations. It is a great comfort knowing I have Ruth to manage my website and social media presence. Ruth is genuinely interested in her customer’s success. I will continue to use the services that Ruth and her company, WebPuzzleMaster, offer for my online presence. Any business looking to establish, or redefine, their online presence will be well served by Ruth’s talents, professionalism, and attention to detail.
Prior to working with Webpuzzlemaster, my website was poorly organized, overly wordy, and not optimized for search engine results. Webpuzzlemaster created a beautiful website that functions well on all devices and communicates seamlessly with my CMR system. They take a holistic marketing approach to creating websites, and taught me a lot about strategic web solutions. Most importantly, they took the time to truly understand my business and me personally. I can tell how much they care about making my business successful.
I highly recommend Ruth Kuttler and her company WebPuzzleMaster. Ruth has a command of web development and marketing, I can think of no better choice in my opinion. Besides innovation, she is a brilliant strategist and writer. She knows how to build mobile friendly sites that are beautiful, easy to navigate and get results. I have seen her use social media, email, SMS and viral sharing strategies to engage a market and keep them coming back. Ruth’s attention to detail and genuine interest in our success is truly what sets her company apart. It is why I will always use her company.
Having decades of experience with successful fundraising for schools and nonprofits, I was immediately impressed with Ruth Kuttler’s knowledge, skills and visionary thinking. She readily understood my mission and purpose and knew exactly what was needed to develop my project. Ruth’s design and development of Sports Market Builders website more than exceeded my expectations in strategy, layout, graphics, and content. Our synergistic ideas led to a partnership arrangement where my sports marketing concepts solved a major problem on a scalable city site she was developing to support local business growth. I have rarely met an individual with Ruth’s talents – she is highly creative, intuitive and trustworthy. Any local business would derive a great benefit from her services and her company WebPuzzleMaster.
I have known and worked with Ruth Kuttler for 20 years and have found her dedication to her craft and clients exceptional. The user friendly websites she builds are truly works of art – merging beautiful art and eye-catching graphics with powerful content. Ruth’s attention to detail is second to none. From font styles to paragraph spacing and graphic placement, everything must be in its proper place to produce the expected results. Creating websites that produce new customers and leads is a constantly evolving process – what used to work just last year doesn’t today and Ruth keeps up on the ever changing practices to drive traffic to a site and keep that traffic on the site. One of Ruth’s qualities I most love is her visionary thinking. After listening to the client’s needs, she takes the time to explain what will work for them, always thinking outside the box and taking advantage of the most advanced technology available. If you’re looking for a website to boost your presence in the market, you won’t be disappointed with Ruth’s efforts – she always exceeds the expectations of her clients
Ruth transformed my average looking web site into a “modern web site Picasso!” I receive compliments from almost everyone who visits my site exclaiming how informative it is and the lay out is so easy to navigate. The extra mile that Ruth will go to understand your business, translate that information to your web site then to create a eye catching informative theme is the secret to her success and my beautiful web site! Hire WebPuzzleMaster!
I have worked with Ruth for over 10 years she is the best. I wouldn’t trust anyone else to take care of my website. She is devoted to detail and really cares about her clients. I can honestly say she has never let me down and I have a beautiful website to prove it.
When it came time to redevelop my business website, I knew I needed to find a company that would make it easy and do a great job fast. When I choose Ruth Kuttler and her company WebPuzzleMaster, I knew I had made the right choice. Her planning alone helped me to get clear on profit centers that were best for my future growth. The design with a focus on mobile friendliness was incredible. She set up great profiles for all my social media which is helping me to connect with my market. I’m convinced that the organization and website content she wrote, edited and formatted is the reason I am coming up on page 1 and 2 for my best keywords after the site was live for only 1 month. And the traffic is converting into leads and customers! I’ve already made my investment back. My clients rave about the site, telling me how easy and informative it is – plus they love the design and all the before and after pictures. This is a web development company I highly recommend and will continue to do business with in the years to come.
As the property manager and listing agent for a commercial building, I was so impressed with the website and marketing for the property that was done by Ruth Kuttler and her company WebPuzzleMaster. I have seen a lot of websites and none come close to the work done by this company. The design is beautiful, mobile friendly and so well organized. There was very little that the owner and I had to do during website development – besides an incredible design, she managed to get all the right content and it was exactly what we needed. This is where I send prospective tenants for information. And after only a month or two, the site was ranking for many important keywords in Google, Yahoo and Bing. Ruth’s ongoing management is helping us to fill this building with the kind of tenants that will add value to the property and each other. I highly recommend Ruth.