This project was for a Jack Canfield certified life and success coach in Naples, FL. The main services including coaching, speaking and training for individuals and businesses. Also included in the plan was an eCommerce store for the sale of digital self-help, motivational and inspirational products. We created a custom design to blend with the logo (by others), the client’s picture and Jack Canfield certification badge. The site also included a blog with thumbnails and post excerpts on the paginated index page, and post details with featured image, special formatting, keyword optimization and call to action elements. Through consulting services, we provided guidance in strategies including specific forms for coaching and speaking with free consultation incentives, integration of email marketing, integration of free and paid digital courses, and digital product development.
The website was developed and customized from a WordPress responsive theme. Some of the special features included:
- Mobile friendly design for optimum display in all devices and screen resolutions.
- Page content formatted with headlines, bullets, toggles, and call to action buttons and forms.
- Blog with index page that display a photo, excerpt and a link to view details.
- eCommerce section with multiple digital products for sale.
- Links to client’s social media sites.
- Sharing tools on all pages and posts.
Mobile responsive slider created with mobile friendly slide formats. Each slide styled with artwork, messages and buttons to showcase services, engage visitors and promote click through actions to a landing page designed for conversions to leads and customers.
Onsite SEO services included:
- Keyword research.
- Onsite keyword optimization in website and blog.
- Page and post content included meta tags, cross linking and keyword rich permalinks.
- XML sitemap submitted to Google and Bing
- Google Analytics code integrated in site.
- Hosting on fully managed Linux server with firewall protection and ongoing virus scanning via Sucuri monitoring and malware removal services.
- All updates for WordPress, theme and plugins performed.
- Site evaluation and troubleshooting for performance issues if identified.
Created custom branded cover artwork for client’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube business sites.
Ruth established an immediate connection with me, and took the time to understand the purpose of my business. She guided me through the writing process, and graciously stepped in to help and explain things when I felt overwhelmed. My website is exactly what I envisioned, and so much more. No detail is too small, and Ruth does what it takes to exceed her customer’s expectations. It is a great comfort knowing I have Ruth to manage my website and social media presence. Ruth is genuinely interested in her customer’s success. I will continue to use the services that Ruth and her company, WebPuzzleMaster, offer for my online presence. Any business looking to establish, or redefine, their online presence will be well served by Ruth’s talents, professionalism, and attention to detail.