This project was a re-development to replace a legal site leased by another company to the client and which included some copyright protected content that could not be used. A customized design to coordinate with the client’s brand colors and requirements was created to showcase her estate planning practice and set her apart from competitors. The home page included an animated slider, a scrolling bar of services with links, teaser content to other important areas of the site, and forms integrating lawmatics CRM email autoresponders and free consultation request. Included in the project was a blog with articles designed for engagement with call to action and modified to comply with copyright restrictions.
The website was developed and customized from a WordPress responsive theme. Some of the special features included:
- Navigation with stylized sub-menus in categories display in a desktop with a mobile menu for tablets and phones.
- Mobile friendly design for optimum display in all devices and screen resolutions.
- Service pages from a mega menu on desktop and laptop and mobile menu for tablets and smartphone users.
- Page content formatted with headlines, bullets, toggles, and call to action buttons linked to a form integration with a legal CRM.
- Blog with index page that display a photo, excerpt and a link to view details.
- Links to client’s social media sites.
- Sharing tools on all pages and posts.
Mobile responsive slider created with mobile friendly slide formats. Each slide styled with artwork, messages and buttons to showcase services, engage visitors and promote click through actions to a landing page designed for conversions to leads and clients.
Onsite SEO services included:
- Onsite keyword optimization in website and blog.
- Page and post content included meta tags, cross linking and keyword rich permalinks.
- XML sitemap submitted to Google and Bing
- Google Analytics code integrated in site.
Offsite SEO services included IFTTT account set up. This is a one-time service in which we created and linked multiple app accounts (branded with the client’s logo and profile information) that include blog sites, social media sites, video sites, RSS feeds, and graphic sites. Then when certain content gets posted (blog, videos, etc), it automatically posts to those sites and creates powerful back links which boosts SEO rankings.
A custom responsive video landing page was created to promote the client’s legal event which was advertised in Facebook. The landing page included:
- A custom video advertisement embedded on the landing page and for use in a split test Facebook ad.
- Facebook ad campaign with split test ads that included the video ad and a carousel of images with captions.
- Hosting on fully managed Linux server with firewall protection and ongoing virus scanning via Sucuri monitoring and malware removal services.
- All updates for WordPress, theme and plugins performed.
- Site evaluation and troubleshooting for performance issues if identified.
Prior to working with Webpuzzlemaster, my website was poorly organized, overly wordy, and not optimized for search engine results. Webpuzzlemaster created a beautiful website that functions well on all devices and communicates seamlessly with my CMR system. They take a holistic marketing approach to creating websites, and taught me a lot about strategic web solutions. Most importantly, they took the time to truly understand my business and me personally. I can tell how much they care about making my business successful.