Visions in Verse includes a poetry book, art poetry collection, and eCommerce website with associated social media and email marketing. The project is owned by Ruth Kuttler with development and marketing managed through WebPuzzleMaster.
A custom branded design and eCommerce shop provides an exquisite presentation for products, many of which can be personalized with photos, names and dates for special occasion and general gift giving. The site also features poetry contests with beautiful customized artwork awarded monthly to the top winner along with promotion through email and social media marketing.
Unique popover email opt-in forms are included strategically on selected pages for building a general newsletter list, contest list and list for those supportive of a rebranding poetry movement.
The Visions in Verse logo and all art poems are original works of art and creative writing by Ruth Kuttler. The web design was created to provide a harmonizing, branded and mobile friendly user experience.
The website was developed and customized from a WordPress responsive theme. Some of the special features included:
- Stylized menu for desktop with alternate mobile menu for tablets and phones.
- WooCommerce storefront displaying featured products, product gallery, and call out boxes to special sections of the site from the home page and main shop page.
- Product details include large photos that open enlarged in a light-box, short and long product description, add on options that adjust price, product information and reviews, and a display of related products.
- Custom branded design integrating logo colors and graphics.
- Mobile friendly design for optimum display in all devices and screen resolutions.
- Mobile friendly form styling.
- Stylized toggles for faqs on pages and posts to minimize scrolling.
- Categorized photo gallery to showcase all salon services.
- Blog with paginated index page. Post details were written and formatted as landing pages with featured images, text content, a call to action elements, related posts and the ability to comment.
- A sharing tool was installed to allow for effective social media sharing from any page or post.
Mobile responsive Revolution Slider for home page created with a variety of slide formats for desktop, laptop, tablet and phones. Each slide styled with artwork, messages and buttons to engage target market in and promote click through actions to product pages.
Content for this project consisted of:
- Professional written copy for pages, blog posts, social media profiles, social media posts,and fields and messaging for forms and autoresponders.
- Inquiry web forms with conditional logic stylized for desktop and mobile devices.
- Product template for displaying products in a consistent layout and design.
- Graphic design to prepare logo in a variety of styles and formats for website, mobile devices and social media profiles.
- Custom graphics designed for newsletter.
- Cover images designed for social media profiles.
Project includes ongoing marketing and SEO:
- Onsite and offsite keyword optimization with local tags in images and hashtags where appropriate.
- Page and post content included meta tags, cross linking and keyword rich permalinks.
- XML sitemap submitted to Google and Bing
- YouTube channel and video optimization.
- Sharing post content in project’s social media sites.
- Social bookmarking and link building.
- Google Analytics custom reports.
- Custom keyword tracking reports.
- Hosting on fully managed Linux server with firewall protection and ongoing virus scanning via Sucuri monitoring and malware removal services.
- All updates for WordPress, theme and plugins performed.
- Site evaluation and troubleshooting for performance issues if identified.
- Content updates as needed.
I highly recommend Ruth Kuttler and her company WebPuzzleMaster. Ruth has a command of web development and marketing, I can think of no better choice in my opinion. Besides innovation, she is a brilliant strategist and writer. She knows how to build mobile friendly sites that are beautiful, easy to navigate and get results. I have seen her use social media, email, SMS and viral sharing strategies to engage a market and keep them coming back. Ruth’s attention to detail and genuine interest in our success is truly what sets her company apart. It is why I will always use her company.Seth Schiller
President, Design Naples Inc.
Having decades of experience with successful fundraising for schools and nonprofits, I was immediately impressed with Ruth Kuttler’s knowledge, skills and visionary thinking. She readily understood my mission and purpose and knew exactly what was needed to develop my project. Ruth’s design and development of Sports Market Builders website more than exceeded my expectations in strategy, layout, graphics, and content. Our synergistic ideas led to a partnership arrangement where my sports marketing concepts solved a major problem on a scalable city site she was developing to support local business growth. I have rarely met an individual with Ruth’s talents – she is highly creative, intuitive and trustworthy. Any local business would derive a great benefit from her services and her company WebPuzzleMaster.Jeffrey Stevens
I have known and worked with Ruth Kuttler for 20 years and have found her dedication to her craft and clients exceptional. The user friendly websites she builds are truly works of art – merging beautiful art and eye-catching graphics with powerful content. Ruth’s attention to detail is second to none. From font styles to paragraph spacing and graphic placement, everything must be in its proper place to produce the expected results. Creating websites that produce new customers and leads is a constantly evolving process – what used to work just last year doesn’t today and Ruth keeps up on the ever changing practices to drive traffic to a site and keep that traffic on the site. One of Ruth’s qualities I most love is her visionary thinking. After listening to the client’s needs, she takes the time to explain what will work for them, always thinking outside the box and taking advantage of the most advanced technology available. If you’re looking for a website to boost your presence in the market, you won’t be disappointed with Ruth’s efforts – she always exceeds the expectations of her clientsCindy Crytzer
Ruth transformed my average looking web site into a “modern web site Picasso!” I receive compliments from almost everyone who visits my site exclaiming how informative it is and the lay out is so easy to navigate. The extra mile that Ruth will go to understand your business, translate that information to your web site then to create a eye catching informative theme is the secret to her success and my beautiful web site! Hire WebPuzzleMaster!John O’Brien
Roofing Siding Window Contractor
I have worked with Ruth for over 10 years she is the best. I wouldn’t trust anyone else to take care of my website. She is devoted to detail and really cares about her clients. I can honestly say she has never let me down and I have a beautiful website to prove it.Suzanne Totterdale, Wedding Officiant and Planner
When it came time to redevelop my business website, I knew I needed to find a company that would make it easy and do a great job fast. When I choose Ruth Kuttler and her company WebPuzzleMaster, I knew I had made the right choice. Her planning alone helped me to get clear on profit centers that were best for my future growth. The design with a focus on mobile friendliness was incredible. She set up great profiles for all my social media which is helping me to connect with my market. I’m convinced that the organization and website content she wrote, edited and formatted is the reason I am coming up on page 1 and 2 for my best keywords after the site was live for only 1 month. And the traffic is converting into leads and customers! I’ve already made my investment back. My clients rave about the site, telling me how easy and informative it is – plus they love the design and all the before and after pictures. This is a web development company I highly recommend and will continue to do business with in the years to come.Neil Koch
Fort Myers Hair Extensions Co-Owner
As the property manager and listing agent for a commercial building, I was so impressed with the website and marketing for the property that was done by Ruth Kuttler and her company WebPuzzleMaster. I have seen a lot of websites and none come close to the work done by this company. The design is beautiful, mobile friendly and so well organized. There was very little that the owner and I had to do during website development – besides an incredible design, she managed to get all the right content and it was exactly what we needed. This is where I send prospective tenants for information. And after only a month or two, the site was ranking for many important keywords in Google, Yahoo and Bing. Ruth’s ongoing management is helping us to fill this building with the kind of tenants that will add value to the property and each other. I highly recommend Ruth.Jennifer Castriotta
Commercial Leasing Agent