This project was developed for a sports marketing professional whose mission was to provide innovative fundraising and sponsorship programs for schools and nonprofit organizations throughout Florida. During early project meetings, we realized that Sports Market Builders marketing concepts solved a major marketing problem for a site my company was also developing.
The result was a collaboration between Sports Market Builders and CityDealsNetworkFL.com, a scalable deal, event and contest city site in SW Florida. The business model involved a partnership alliance between schools, nonprofits and the local business members on the site. For no extra cost, approved business members can become sponsors for participating partner organizations. Through this arrangement, businesses can leverage their relationship with partners to increase their brand, community exposure, market share, customers and profits – all because of their sponsorship arrangement and participation in a revolutionary website designed for their local business success. For the first time ever, sponsorships and other fundraisers will produce measurable results through use of the site’s tools and strategies. Such results are likely to drive more sponsors to partners and produce sustainable revenue for these organizations. The end result is a win-win for schools, nonprofits, students, families and the community.
The Sports Market Builders project integrates the CityDeals partner sponsor program as one of many low and risk-free fundraising opportunities for schools and nonprofits. A free consultation entitles schools and nonprofits to a powerful upgraded partner membership without any costs. List building is enhanced through a free digital white paper that reveals powerful fundraising ideas. This is available as an immediate download for subscribers.
The customer supplied a logo icon as vector artwork. This was customized in a variety of styles to support the website design and social media profiles. The logo colors were integrated with design elements to create an engaging, professional and branded website.
The messaging in all platforms conveyed the mission, long term sports related fundraising experiences, and innovative risk-free concepts for building strong communities by creating a win-win relationship between partner organizations and local businesses.
The website was developed and customized from a WordPress responsive theme. Some of the special features included:
- Navigation with stylized horizontal menus in sub-pages of main sections for engagement, aesthetics and conversions.
- Stylized menu for desktop with alternate mobile menu for tablets and phones.
- Mobile friendly form styling.
- Stylized toggles for faqs on pages and posts to minimize scrolling.
- Photo sliders to increase interest and resonate with the site’s mission and purpose.
- Blog with paginated index page. Post details were written and formatted as landing pages with sliders, text content, a call to action form, related posts and the ability to comment.
- A sharing tool was installed to allow for effective social media sharing from any page or post.
Mobile responsive Revolution Slider for home page created with a variety of slide formats for desktop, laptop, tablet and phones. Each slide styled with artwork, messages and buttons to engage target market in mission, benefits, and promote click through actions to landing pages designed for lead conversions.
Custom high definition video was designed as an overview of mission and purpose of the company in providing quality and innovative fundraising to schools and nonprofits without any risk. The video production included scripting, story-boarding, custom and royalty free artwork, animated logo reveal, background music, integration of footage from a professional spokesperson and video editing that included captions, animations and transitions.
Content for this project consisted of:
- Professional written copy for pages, blog posts, social media profiles, social media posts,and fields and messaging for forms and autoresponders.
- Inquiry web forms with conditional logic stylized for desktop and mobile devices.
- Landing pages targeted to schools and nonprofits to introduce and encourage participation in CityDealsNetworkFL.com partner program.
- Graphic design to prepare logo in a variety of styles and formats for website, mobile devices and social media profiles.
- Custom graphic design for white paper cover associated with an incentive for email optins.
- Cover images designed for social media profiles.
- Professional editing and optimization of royalty free artwork.
Project will include ongoing marketing and SEO:
- Onsite and offsite keyword optimization with local tags in images and hashtags where appropriate.
- Page and post content included meta tags, cross linking and keyword rich permalinks.
- XML sitemap submitted to Google and Bing
- YouTube channel and video optimization.
- Sharing post content in project’s social media sites.
- Social bookmarking and link building.
- Google Analytics custom reports.
- Custom keyword tracking reports.
- Hosting on fully managed Linux server with firewall protection and ongoing virus scanning via Sucuri monitoring and malware removal services.
- All updates for WordPress, theme and plugins performed.
- Site evaluation and troubleshooting for performance issues if identified.
- Content updates as needed.
Having decades of experience with successful fundraising for schools and nonprofits, I was immediately impressed with Ruth Kuttler’s knowledge, skills and visionary thinking. She readily understood my mission and purpose and knew exactly what was needed to develop my project. Ruth’s design and development of Sports Market Builders website more than exceeded my expectations in strategy, layout, graphics, and content. Our synergistic ideas led to a partnership arrangement where my sports marketing concepts solved a major problem on a scalable city site she was developing to support local business growth. I have rarely met an individual with Ruth’s talents – she is highly creative, intuitive and trustworthy. Any local business would derive a great benefit from her services and her company WebPuzzleMaster.Jeffrey Stevens